8 Volpato Street , Forde
Family friendly. Fashionable Forde five bedroom
Reserve your place in history today, beside the much sought-after Mulligan's Flat Reserve, site of one of the early settlers and pioneering familys of Canberra.
With a flowing and flexible floor plan offering perfect North facing private rear covered entertainment extending living areas, the unassuming but spacious light filled 5 bedroom home, or 4 bedroom with 4 formal living areas, is a must for the growing or extended family.
The builder's own home is finished, equipped with top-end Omega appliances and presented to exacting standards to satisfy the most discerning buyers searching for carefree zero maintenance in fashionable Forde.
Blissfully easy-care. Who needs to slave in the garden? Take advantage of fabulous recreation areas, with walking trails between Mulligan's Flat and Yarrabi Ponds in Amaroo. Or a leisurely 1.8km walk or ride to the well-served Forde Shopping Centre and Burgmann Anglican School plus quick and easy access to the Gungahlin Town Centre.
The vendor's instructions are clear, your offer today will be negotiated on settlement terms to include immediate occupancy after exchange.
Register your interest with the agent for a chance to move into your new home by Christmas. Sit back, relax, entertain while you watch the grass and hedges grow.
Living Area: ground floor 149m2 Upper floor 80m2
* Modern family residence of generous proportions and flowing floor plan
* By the Mulligan's Flat Reserve and walking trails
* Lake and children's recreation reserve at the end of the street
* Five generous sized bedrooms or 4 plus a study
* Master with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
* Sunken formal lounge room
* Formal dining
* Spacious open-plan family room and meals area
* Sparkling white kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop
* Additional powder room downstairs
* Rumpus room
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
* Security system
* Cool North facing covered outdoor entertaining area
* Beautifully landscaped easy to maintain gardens
* Water tank for affordable irrigation
* Double garage with automatic door and internal access
* 1.8km to the Forde shops and Burgmann Anglican School
* Easy and quick access to Gungahlin Town Centre