25 Kangaroo Close,
25 Kangaroo Close Nicholls ACT 2913
Few opportunities present to affordably purchase the quintessential 24 square family home with the supreme location and prestige of a Nicholls address. Within a tight-knit community of cul-de-sacs, set high on the sunny side of the street, the attractive residence is perfectly sited and designed to take in picture-book views of the surrounding hills.
Located adjacent to recreational parks, Percival Hill Reserve, walking trails to ponds, Gunghalin Lakes and golf club, a low-maintenance townhouse alternative awaits without the constraints of mowing or gardening. A foothold in a most desirable suburb, with easy access to all major centres of commerce and education.
Over the past 15 years, the spacious flexible and versatile floor-plan has made both a fantastic family home and a lucrative investment property, providing much needed share accommodation for University students.
Homes in this tightly-held location are seldom on the market long. Priced to sell before Christmas.The property is offered with immediate vacant possession. Make your intentions clear to the agent today. Call for an exhibition preview to avoid disappointment.
• Large 4 bedroom plus study or 5 bedroom hom
• Tiled throughout with carpeted bedrooms
• Large functional family kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Access to covered entertainment area from kitchen/ family roo
• 3 bedrooms and study with built-in-robe
• Segregated large master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in-rob
• North and East facing front living and entertainment areas
• Cheerful North facing hillside views from front rooms
• Adjacent to Gungahlin Pond Park, walking tarils to Lakes and golf
• Additional vanity unit
• Secure enclosed rear with storage sheds
• Low maintenance rose gardens and shrub hedging
• In-slab heating
• Ducted gas heating
• Ducted evaporative cooling
• Security system
• Automatic irrigation
• Double garage, remote doors and storage
• Plenty of off-street parking spaces
• Two lock-up garden storage sheds
• ACTION Bus 250 & 252 to Belconnen and UC
• 7 minute 6.8 Km drive to UC
• 5 minute 3.3 Km drive to Gungahlin Town
House floor area: 194.87m2 approx.
Garage floor area: 36.4m2 approx.
Total floor are: 231.29m2 approx.
Block size: 449m2
Orientation: North & East
Rates: $1,562 p/a
Land Tax: $2,208 p/a (if rented)
Year built: 1999