Property Development Manager / Property Manager - Nov 2014
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic individual with a bright personality to join our Residential Property Management team. We are a small boutique property agency with a rapidly growing rent roll and team structure. We require the services of a Property Leasing Officer to join our successfully expanding company.
This is a full time position ( 5 days including Saturdays ) as Property Officer. Although experience in real estate is not necessary, as training will be provided, experience in the industry and with REST will be highly regarded and hold a current and valid driver license and hold a current real estate certificate of registration / license.
This new role requires someone with the following skills & attributes:
- Sourcing, listing & securing new business opportunities through direct marketing, existing database and our referral network
- Follow up on referred and web leads
- Researching the market and identifying new opportunities
- Maintain and develop client relationships
- Offer professional advice to clients
- Arranging to communicate with landlords, tenants & third parties at all levels
- Reporting on business development performance to the Director & Principal
- Current Real Estate Certificate of registration / License and a valid driver's license
- Minimum 2 years proven track record as a BDM and / or Property Management
- Excellent communication skills (verbal/written) and strong interpersonal skills
- Great people skills
- Experience with REST is essential
- Outstanding time manangment, organisation and negotiation skills
- Impeccable presentation
- Flexible and hands on approach
If you are seeking a long term opportunity to be part of the growing agency that will allow you to grow your career and personal skills, this is a role that you can not afford to miss out on!
In return for your hard work you will be offered an attractive remuneration package, continued training and support from hands on management team, enjoy a fun working environment with a fantastic and dynamic group of professionals. It is essential that all applicants meet the above criteria and are permitted to work and remain in Australia with no limiations.
If you are interested in this role, or wish to register with us, apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org