8 Bilby Place Nicholls ACT 2913
The owners had just enough time to settle in and make improvements when circumstances changed.
They leave behind a well maintained, attractive single level, delightfully quiet light and airy north-facing easy-care lifestyle property. Located in the coveted Lakeside 'Promenade' estate with the additional convenience of ACTION bus stops almost at your doorstep.
Add a sparkling white kitchen, near new stainless steel appliance trio, neutral tones throughout and gardens that present a blank canvas opportunity for a green thumb. The home has much street appeal, graced by standard roses in bloom and tidy conifers. Raised garden beds and paved areas are ready for your potted greenery and privacy hedging.
Your early inspection will reveal a truly peaceful, idyllic cul-de-sac hideaway surrounded by long-term equally house-proud neighbours who have stayed put for the convenience and attraction of the location. A perfect downsizing option, a home for a young family or a pristine low-maintenance investment property.
The vendors have moved back to Sydney, are eager to sell and will be encouraged by your offers. The property is vacant and ready for immediate occupation.
• Spacious 4 bedroom ensuite single level well maintained home in quiet cud-de-sac
• Neutral tones throughout with new quality drapes
• Freshly painted neat as a pin
• Bright sparkling kitchen with near-new stainless steel appliances
• Three ample sized bedrooms with built-in-robes, master with walk-in robe
• North facing formal living area, covered entertainment area off family room
• Landscaped and paved for easy-care low maintenance convenience
• Garden shed
• Brief walk to Gungahlin Ponds, Lakes Golf Club and Percival Hill Reserve
• Ducted gas heating
• Ducted evaporative cooling
• Ducted vacuum
• NBN Connection
• Double garage with remote panel lift door and internal access
• ACTION Bus 250 and 252 at your door step
• 7-9 minutes' drive to UC and Westfield Belconnen
• 5 minutes' drive 3.3 Km to Gungahlin Town Centre, Crace Central and Palmerston Community Centre.
• House Floor Area: 159.53m2 (approx.)
• Garage Floor Area: 37.41m2 (approx.)
• Porch: 4.19m2 (approx.)
• Total Floor Area: 201.13m2 (approx.)
• Orientation: North Facing living area
• Block size: 450m2
• UV: $279,000
• Year Built: 1999
• Rates: $1,564 p/a
• Land Tax: $2,379 p/a (if rented)
• EER: 5