2 Lange Place, Bruce
2 Lange Place Bruce ACT 2617
Many relish the chance of securing a desirable foothold in the upper reaches of the fashionable suburb of Bruce. Few will have the chance to purchase a timeless and well-proportioned architectural gem and family home.
The spacious separate titled single level 194m2 home occupies a coveted and elevated corner position, with two courtyards, and delightful distant views to the Brindabella Range. Being offered is an elegantly presented residence to give you years of care-free gracious living pleasure, as it has done for current proud owners who are now relocating.
Olive trees, shrubs and a cool green sword of green lawn provide privacy, a delightful aspect and two pleasant courtyard garden settings for entertaining.
The central Belconnen location is favoured by executives, academics, medicos, teachers and athletes for its proximity to UC and ANU, Radford College, CIT, Calvary Hospital, the Institute of Sport and Belconnen CBD.
A rare offering in a much sough-after location. Not to be missed.
• Four bedroom ensuite executive courtyard home
• Peter Byfield design provides classic lines and refined elegance, well-proportioned rooms
• Smeg stainless steel gas 5-burner cooktop, range hood and oven
• Miele dishwasher
• Jarrah floorboards in living and spacious family area
• Segregated master bedroom with ensuite and 6 sliding door robes
• Front and rear courtyards with olive trees, shrubs and paved entertaining area
• Coveted corner location
• Easy-care gardens for busy executives
• Ducted gas heating
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Double garage with remote panel lift door, internal access
• Immaculate presentation throughout
Total floor area: 194m2
Living area: 153m2 plus
Orientation: North to rear
Year built: 1999
Rates: $1,780 p/a
Land Tax: $2,801 p/a (if rented)
* An acceptable offer has been made but contracts have not yet exchanged